Clinical Strength, High Efficiency Laser for Hair Loss Treatment at Home
When it comes to stopping hair loss and promoting thicker hair, cold laser treatments are known to be a great solution. However, until very recently, you were only able to get it from advanced hair salons (with a very grand price tag). Innovation and science have taken the busy lifestyles of the vast majority of people in mind and their desire to grow thicker hair. This caused the Theradome™ LH80 PRO Laser Helmet to be produced. In the privacy and comfort of your own home, spend two x 20-minute sessions to aid restoring healthy hair again and stimulate new growth.
This unique laser helmet offers hair loss therapy simply at the push of a button. The device consists of 80 highly efficient lasers that collaboratively work to increase the microcirculation of the scalp and hair follicles, this helps to accelerate the healing process and reduce inflammation; both practices have shown to improve hair growth to help your quest to thicker and fuller looking hair.
The unique features of the Theradome™ LH80 PRO Laser Helmet
- Custom-made laser diodes – Each laser diode integrated onto this laser helmet is designed to ensure deep scalp LLLT absorption for maximum efficiency. Only the highest quality materials are used, with each diode lasting 6,000 operational hours, this suggests you can use your device around 18,000 times.
- Exceptional design – The device has a unique helmet shape to offer maximum scalp coverage allowing you to treat all areas at once- perfect for female hair loss, which tends to occur across the scalp. Lightweight and cushioned for comfort, the Theradome™ LH80 PRO Laser Helmet helmet fits 98% of the population and its cordless design allows you to move freely while using the device. No remotes, no cables – all it takes is push of a single button and you are ready to go!
- Automatic voice control – Keep track of your usage and progress with the inbuilt voice technology. It tells you when your session will run out, treatment status, product status, battery charging and temperature warning. After 20-minutes of use the device automatically shuts down and the voice reads out a countdown to monitor time.
- Inbuilt proximity sensors –It is these sensors that ensure the session only starts when the Theradome™ Laser Helmet is placed on your head.
- Perfect for home use –No need for any prescription. This device is battery operated and delivers 5-7 high-dosage treatments on full charging. Simply charge it using a USB charging lead via USB port or a USB wall plug.
How does it work?
Theradome™ LH80 PRO Laser Helmet features Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) - a breakthrough technology becoming more and more popular for treating hair loss. Clinical studies have shown that LLLT has the ability to reverse hair thinning and stimulate hair healthy hair growth by:
- Helping to increase blood flow to the scalp and hair follicles to allow cellular repair and aid an increase in essential nutrients
- Aims to stimulate microcirculation to improve cellular metabolism and protein synthesis
- Supports reducing protein-blocking enzymes to promote hair thickness and density
Watch our two videos on the Theradome™ LH80 PRO for more information on how this revolutionary laser helmet device works.
Theradome™ LH80 PRO Laser Helmet results
Results from clinical testing indicate that 90% of participants experienced thicker and fuller hair after using the Theradome™ LH80 PRO Laser Helmet, with regular use customers have commented on improvements with the thickness and appearance of their hair.
*Results vary for each individual
Is the Theradome™ LH80 PRO Laser Helmet for everyone?
Regardless of what stage of hair loss you are at, this laser helmet is designed to cover them all, in both men and women. It is worth bearing in mind that the earlier you start using it on signs of hair loss the better results you will gain. Refer to the diagram opposite to work out which stage you might be at. It is also important to understand the reason as to why you are losing your hair to make sure you will gain the maximum benefits from the device.
Hair loss can be experienced when there is a reduced blood flow to hair follicles and scalp tissue. Less blood flow to hair follicles means fewer nutrients supplied to cells, which can cause under performing hair growth and cellular damage at a follicular level. Theradome™ LH80 PRO has been developed to tackle such a problem. Malnourished hair follicles cause hair miniaturisation, thinner, shorter and more brittle hair strands. Hair loss accelerates and peach fuzz occurs, in some cases hair stops growing altogether.
New - How to Use Theradome™ 2015
Safe to use
Please note that for skin types 5 and 6, this doesn’t mean the device will not work, it simply means the results have not been documented for them yet.
Theradome™ LH80 PRO Laser Helmet has been FDA approved and clinically tested for safe and efficient home use. We advise that you should always follow the instructions and use twice a week, each for 20-minutes.