Painful Ingrown Hair
Many believe that hair removal methods like waxing, shaving and threading is key to smooth skin however it is not the case. After any type of hair removal, ingrown hairs become a prominent concern and even swells the skin causing inconvenience and pain. Ingrown hair is so deeply rooted inside the skin that getting rid of them is challenging. Both men and women face the problem of ingrown hair on different parts of their body.
Skin Doctors Ingrow Go Lotion
Ingrow Go has been formulated to help reducing ingrown hairs. Finest range of ingredients is used in composing this lotion that helps to sooth post hair removal irritation on the skin. Skin specialists at Skin Doctors recommend using this lotion wherever you feel you need it, including sensitive areas like underarms, bikini line, legs or neck.
Skin Doctors Ingrow Go Use
Use the Skin Doctors Ingrow Go Lotion in the following steps on your skin :
- Apply this lotion only to affected areas of ingrown hair.
- The Ingrow Go Lotion can be applied several times in the day.
- It is recommended to apply the formula 12 hours after hair removal.
- Always use a cotton pad to apply this ingrown hair removal formula.
Skin Doctors Ingrow Go Ingredients
The four main ingredients in Skin Doctors Ingrow Go are as follows:
- Isopropyl Alcohol – The antibacterial properties of Isopropyl Alcohol help to clear out clogged and congested pores.
- Glycolic Acid – Glycolic Acid helps in skin exfoliation by reducing redness caused by ingrown hairs. It also helps to remove dry skin cells.
- Propylene Glycolic – Propylene Glycolic helps to moisture the irritated skin.
- Acetylsalicylic Acid – Acetylsalicylic acid helps to soothe the swelling caused by ingrown hair.
Full list of ingredients:
Isopropyl Alcohol, Water (Aqua), Acetyl Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol and Triethanolamine.
Want to write a review? Click here