Silk’n SkinVivid features
- Revitalises the skin with hot and cold massage therapy
- Includes sonic vibration setting for higher intensity
- Contoured ergonomic massage head for all facial curves
- Improves absorption and performance of skin care products
- Aids the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps with uneven skin tones and puffy eyes
- Minimises the appearance of pores
- Promotes healthy circulation
- Creates an ideal base for makeup application
- Auto shut-off smart timer after 2.5 minutes
- Rechargeable so no need for changing batteries
- Handy travel storage pouch and cleaning cloth
- 2 year warranty included
Hot massage therapy
With the hot setting at at optimal heat of 42°C, the contoured massage head becomes pleasantly warm and perfect for massaging the skin, especially after a long day. With the hot setting, it helps to promote healthy circulation to aid in draining away those unwanted impurities that can be left behind even after cleansing as well as energise the skin so that it appears more even in tone and colour.
Alongside these great benefits, another is how well the hot massage therapy works for your skincare products. For those of us that have shelves filled with lotions, serums and moisturisers with hefty price-tags, if you’re spending all this money on skincare products then you want to make the most of them and use them to their full potential. When using your hands, a percentage of the product is often absorbed into your fingers and is wasted, meaning your products run out faster. You may also find they don’t fully absorb properly so get transferred onto your clothes or pillow cases without realising.
With the Silk’n SkinVivid however, the contoured massage head is non-porous so won’t absorb any product so it all goes into your skin. It also makes it a lot more hygienic as there is less chance of transferring bacteria to your face as with using your fingers. With the hot setting, it also helps to open up the pores to allow for better delivery of the products so you can make the most of them. When used in conjunction with the sonic setting, it can make them even better as it amplifies the hot settings benefits to help infuse your skincare products into your skin better than ever before.
Cold massage therapy
With the perfect optimal temperature of 6°C, the cold massage setting can feel soothing on the skin but without irritating or being uncomfortable. On this setting, it has an amazing cooling sensation that can be used to help strengthen and firm the skin whilst actively promoting cell renewal. This aids in rejuvenating the skin and reducing the appearance of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles. When use under the eyes, the cooling sensation can help to soothe tired eyes and reduce puffiness.
When it’s also used after the hot mode, the cool setting can have even more advantages for the skin. The hot mode helps to open up the pores for better absorption of skincare products, so therefore when the cold setting is used after it can help to close the pores and lock in the beneficial hydration, making sure the products give their best performance. This also helps to reduce the appearance of the pores, so it’s ideal to use in the morning to provide a smooth base for makeup application. When used alongside the sonic vibrations, all these great benefits are then enhanced even more, giving your skin a beautiful glow.
So that the Silk’n SkinVivid can be used by as many people as possible, it is suitable and safe for use by all skin types. This means whether you have oily, combination, dry or even sensitive skin you can still enjoy the benefits of a hot and cold facial massage. As it can be used by all different skin types, it means how you use your Silk’n SkinVivid is really up to you and what your skin needs.
For general everyday use in either the morning or evening, you can use the hot setting, apply your favourite moisturiser or serum and then finish with the cold setting. For everyday use this is ideal as it is quick and simple. Plus, thanks to the smart timer, it means the device will automatically switch off after 2 and a half minutes so that you know when you are finished and can continue with your skincare routine in no time.
You can also incorporate your Silk’n SkinVivid into a more luxurious and thorough skincare routine. Begin by using the hot setting to help open up the pores and then apply your preferred hydrating face mask, eye gel or moisturising cream. With the Silk’n SkinVivid you don’t need to waste time and energy trying out new products to use alongside the device; simply use what you know works for you! You can then continue with the hot setting to ensure the product is completely absorbed or move onto the cool setting to close the pores and lock in their hydrating benefits. Additionally, you can use the cool setting under the eyes for a pleasant soothing sensation to help them feel refreshed after a long day.
- Ensure your Silk’n SkinVivid device is charged and prepare your skin by ensuring it is clean. If preferred, you can also apply your usual lotions, serums and moisturisers.
- Turn the device on by pressing the power button for 3 seconds. The device will beep and there will be a red ‘HOT’ light indicating it is in hot massage mode.
- For hot massage mode with sonic vibration, press the power button again and the ‘SONIC’ light will also turn yellow.
- For cold massage mode, press the power button again. The device will beep and the ‘COOL’ light will turn blue.
- For cold massage mode with sonic vibration, press the power button again and the ‘SONIC’ light will also turn yellow.
- Place the massage head onto your skin and glide over your face in circular motions.
- After 2.5 minutes the session is complete and the device will automatically switch off. If you wish to turn the device off before this time, simply press the power button for 3 seconds.
- After each use, clean your device (specifically the massage head) using the cleaning cloth provided.
Choosing the correct setting:
Using the device:
- Silk’n SkinVivid Device
- USB Adapter
- USB Cable
- Storage Pouch
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Manual
Why buy from us?
When you invest in a Silk’n device, you are investing in the best so you want to make sure you receive a genuine product. As Official Silk’n Authorised Premium Partners it means we we can guarantee you will be receiving a real Silk’n SkinVivid device. To put your mind at ease even more, it also means that in the rare occasion that you do have any issues, we can work directly with the manufacturer to get the issue sorted as quickly as possible.
As before using any new device, we always suggest reading through the full user manual so that you can understand the device fully. Do not use if you are pregnant, have burns, acne or other irritated skin conditions, if you are allergic to cold or heat or have metal, silicon or plastic implants in the face. So that you can have full confidence in your Silk’n SkinVivid device, it comes with a 2 year warranty included.
At Lé Luna we strive to offer the best possible customer service and we take great pride in the feedback we have received from our customers.