Silk’n Infinity features
- eHPL™ technology: the most advanced hair removal technology for home use
- Safe for all skin colours and nearly all hair colours
- 5 energy levels including a high speed setting
- 400,000 light pulses - no need for refills
- For unwanted hair on the body and face
- For use by both men and women
- Average 20 minute sessions for the entire body
- Pulsing and gliding method for quick use
- Bluetooth pulse counter
- Bluetooth connectivity to remotely lock the device
- No charging needed - just plug in and go
- Stylish storage storage case for travel
- 2 year warranty
Groundbreaking eHPL™ technology
Based on salon IPL, HPL™ (Home Pulsed Light™) is exclusive to Silk’n and has now been taken one step further in their innovative Silk’n Infinity with the never before seen Enhanced HPL™ technology. This combines two energy sources, galvanic and optical to make their most advanced at-home permanent hair removal technology yet.
The groundbreaking eHPL™ technology works by using the two complementary energy sources together in order to maximise their results. The Galvanic energy helps to safely open up the pores so that the optical energy can have improved access to the hair follicle. It then emits a light pulse which is only absorbed by the dark melanin pigment of the hair. The energy is then transformed into heat and disables the follicle. As the pores are open, if you then apply a body lotion, and combined with the hair removal technology, you can achieve infinitely silky soft skin! The pores will then close by themselves, making it safe for use.
Galvanic energy opens the
pores for better access
Optical energy is absorbed
selectively by the hair shaft
After the full treatment
hair growth is reduced
Quick and easy to use
Some of us like to sit back and relax with their sessions but for those that have a busy lifestyle and are always on the go they want something quick and easy. Thanks to the high-speed repetition of light pulses, Silk’n Infinity can work up to twice as fast as other hair removal devices made by Silk’n, making it one of their fastest available! When you set the device to the highest level, it will emit continuous light pulses with 1-2 second intervals, meaning on average a full body session takes just 20 minutes. For a quick and easy session, it also means that you can simply glide the device over the skin without having to wait for each individual pulse. To make it even better, it includes a treatment area of 3cm² so that it can also fit into the more difficult smaller areas such as the face or bikini line.
5 adjustable energy levels
Everybody is different and so is their skin - so why would you use one setting for all? To make the Silk’n Infinity as adaptable and suitable for as many people as possible, it features 5 adjustable energy levels that all use a different speed per setting. This means that if you are just starting out or if you have a darker skin tone you can select a lower setting or if you want a quick session then the highest. This allows you to tailor the device to you and your needs and creates a personalised hair removal experience.
Superior safety for all skin tones
Before the Silk’n Infinity, there were so many permanent hair removal devices based on pulsed light that unfortunatly weren’t suitable for darker skin colours or those with blonde, grey or red hairs. Thankfully, the team at Silk’n didn’t accept that this wasn’t possible so created the Silk’n Infinity, a permanent hair removal device suitable (and more importantly safe to use) for all skin types.
As the pioneering device from Silk’n that has been made to be as inclusive as possible, it has become a revolution in home hair removal technology. Thanks to the Silk’n Infinity you don’t need to worry if you have a darker skin tone and no longer have to even consider resorting to expensive salon IPL treatments! Consult the chart below to determine which energy level you should use for your skin and hair colour.
400,000 light pulses
No one likes the sneaky costs associated with buying a device and finding out you need to constantly buy refill cartridges just to continue using it. With the Silk’n Infinity this is completely eradicated as it contains an enormous 400,000 light pulses, the highest available in the Silk’n devices. This makes it excellent value for money, especially when compared to the extortionate cost of salon IPL sessions or a lifetime of painful waxing. With the Silk’n Infinity, its just a single one-off payment and then you have a device you can rely on.
Average costs for common hair removal methods
For 6 sessions for all body parts
Over an average woman's lifetime
Over an average woman's lifetime
One-off investment for the whole body
One of the great features exclusive to the Silk’n Infinity is the new Bluetooth pulse counter and connectivity. This allows you to easily find out how many pulses you are using per session or per body part and then how many you have left. Another great advantage of the Bluetooth connectivity is that if you can remotely lock your device so that is it safe from the prying hands of curious children and pets.
How to use
Before your first session, decide which energy level is right for you and the area of skin you want to use the device on by consulting the chart above or on the bottom of the box.
- Plug the adaptor cord into the device socket and then into an electrical outlet.
- Prepare the skin by ensuring the area is shaved (not waxed, plucked or tweezed), clean, dry and free of any products.
- Press the control button. The device will turn on (default set to energy level 1) and a fan sound will begin. When the ‘ready’ light turns on (approximately 1 second after pressing the button) the device is ready to use.
- Set the energy level by repeatedly pressing the control button until you reach your desired level.
- Place the treatment surface onto the skin. When it is in full contact the ready light will start to slowly blink. The device will then automatically detect the colour of your skin and if it is on the correct level it will flash a pulse of light and you may feel a mild sensation of warmth and tingling.
- Continue to pulse or glide until you have covered the area fully. When using a high energy level, as the light flashes are slower, we suggest using the pulsing technique where you work in rows, completing one pulse then moving along in sections. For lower energy levels, as the flashes are more frequent, we suggest using the gliding technique where you slowly glide over the skin, making one motion with the device always touching the skin.
- When you are finished, turn the device off by giving the control button an extended press then remove the adapter from the electrical socket.
Consult the included user manual for more information on expected number of sessions needed for different hair types and more detailed information on using your device.
- Silk’n Infinity Device
- Storage Case
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
Why buy from us?
Being an official Silk’n Authorised Premium Partner, when buying from us you can put your mind at ease as you know you will be receiving a genuine product. With so many fakes out there, we pride ourselves on being able to give you the real deal and being a company you can trust. What's more, in the rare occasion that there are any issues, we can work directly with the manufacturer to get it figured out as quickly as possible.
Before using the device, as with any new product, we always suggest reading the full user manual provided in order to fully understand how to use and the product itself. This device should not be used by pregnant or nursing women as well as children. It should also not be used on tattoos, permanent makeup or active eczema or other skin conditions. Always keep the device away from water and liquids
Want to write a review? Click here