Silk’n Glide Xpress 300,000
SIlk’n aim to give you a successful hair removal plan without wasting time and money, with the innovative Silk’n Glide Xpress 300,000. Everyone can try this laser hair removal device in the comfort of their own home to help get rid of unwanted hair growing on their body. Silk’n Glide Xpress 300,000 comes with 5 energy settings from which you can choose from and this economical alternative for hair removal helps to alleviate unwanted hair of your body right at home without fuss or pain. Regular use of this on your body supports smoother and softer skin.
The Silk’n Glide Xpress 300,000 is incorporated with HPL (Home Pulsed Light) or IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) technology. On applying the device on your skin pulses of light penetrate deep inside your hair follicles which aims to disturb their growth from the root. Regular use of the device helps to inhibit hair growth and encourages soft and smooth skin for both men and women. Below is a diagram to show how it works.
Before HPL sessions
Hair follicles with long hair growth.
During HPL sessions
The pulse of light of Silk’n Glide Xpress 300,000 penetrates and disturbs hair growth from its roots.
After HPL sessions
The pulse of light controls the hair growth.
Silk’n Glide Xpress 300,000 has an ergonomic design which makes it easy to use on any part of your body, such as legs, hands, male chest and intimate delicate areas like the bikini or underarms. You can even use it on the face for those smaller areas like the upper lip that can be hard to reach.
This chart explains which pulse setting of Silk’n Glide suits what skin complexions and hair colours –
Silk’n Glide Xpress 300,000 use
We recommend using Silk’n Glide Xpress 300,000 in the following ways –
First, decide on your preferred energy settings. Energy settings should be on the basis of your skin colour and in reference to the above chart.
- Plug the adaptor cord into the device socket and also the device into a plug socket.
- You can use the Silk’n Glide Xpress 300,000 only on skin that is clean, dry and free from any products. The skin should also not be waxed, plucked or tweezed.
- To switch on the device, press the control button. The device will turn on at by default energy level 1) along with a fan sound. After approximately one second the ‘ready’ light will turn on and then, the device is ready to use.
- To set the device at your desired energy level, press the control button until it reaches the level you want.
- Carefully bring the device in contact with your skin. The ‘ready’ light will blink indicating full contact of the device with your skin surface.
- The Silk’n Glide Xpress 300,000 device automatically detects your skin complexion. On detecting the right level, the device will flash a light. At this moment, you might feel a mild sensation, warmth and tingling.
- Now glide the device only on the area from where you want to remove unwanted hair. At high energy level, the light flashes slower, and you should follow the pulsing technique to move the device on your body. At low energy level, the light flashes faster, and you should follow the gliding technique to move the device on your body. However, stick to one direction while moving the device. If you intend to change the direction, switch off the device and repeat the process setting the Silk’n Glide Xpress 300,000 device at the right level.
- Once done, turn the device off from the control button with an extended press. Next, remove the adapter from the external electrical socket.
Want to write a review? Click here