Why Use a Hair Conditioner?
Your hair can be facing so many problems like split ends, dandruff, damaged follicles, dry scalp, hair thinning, roughness, baldness and more. Your shampoo in the attempt to address all of these problems opens your hair cuticles and then the conditioner helps to seal the cuticles by locking in the nutrients. A conditioner helps to maintain smooth and shiny hair by strengthening the hair shaft and preventing breakage.
Revita Conditioner helps to stimulate your hair with its innovative hair regrowth technology, containing the finest active ingredients. This daily hair conditioning formula can help to deeply penetrate inside your follicles and aims to tackle the problem of thinning hair.
Developed with biotechnology, this easy to use hair conditioner helps to combat follicle dysfunctions and scalp vitality by encouraging improved hair cycle and structure. The handpicked range of ingredients used in Revita Conditioner helps hair growth by acting as a DHT inhibitor, one of the anti-hair loss components.
Revita Conditioner aims to function by delivering its potential ingredients, in the following four key hair growth categories
- Botanical stem cells help to spark new follicle activity
- Protective compounds help prevent hair damage
- Nutritional compounds aids in metabolism process
- Advanced conditioning compounds encourage hair growth
Experts at DS Laboratories encapsulated cationically charged, bio-adhesive and hydrophobic solid spheres to formulate Revita hair growth conditioner. This helps tiny 0.1- 1.0 μm sphere particles to stick to your scalp longer and induce the hair regrowth effect.
Revita Conditioner Use
- Manufacturers recommend using Revita Conditioner along with Revita shampoo.
- You have to massage the conditioner formula into your scalp and leave it for 2 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
Revita Conditioner can be used daily in your hair wash routine and also standalone or in combination with other hair regrowth therapies.
Results of using this conditioner do vary from user to user. It depends on the metabolism and physiology of your body.
- Revita.COR Conditioner- Deionized Water, Caffeine, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Encapsulated Cultured Plant Stem Cells, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Arginine, Apigenin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Polyquaternium-11, Burdock (Arctium Lappa) Extract, Lupine Protein, Dicetyl Phosphate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Acetyl Tyrosine, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Tea 99%, Taurine, Synthetic Wax, Hydroxyethyl Behenamidopropyl Dimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carnitine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Zinc Gluconate, Niacinamide, Ornithine HCL, Citrulline, Glucosamine HCL, Biotin, Butylene Glycol, Zinc Sulfate, Oleonolic Acid, Biotinyl Tripeptide-1, Ivy (Hedera Helix) Extract, Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-graecum) Extract, Nanotechnology Copper Tri-peptide, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract (Roobios), Ethylhexyl Stearate, PPG-26, Buteth-26, PEG-40, Peg 12 Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Pelargonate, Cyclomethicone, EUK-134 (SOD Mimic/Spin Trap), Alcohol, Panthyl Ethyl Ether, Inositol, Milk Protein, Lactose, Acetyl Cysteine, Acetyl Methione, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid,Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexlglycerin.
Want to write a review? Click here