Remescar Eye Bags and Dark Circles
How do you conceal your problem of eye bags and dark circles? The common answer to this is makeup and cosmetics which do not help to tackle the problem at the source. Remescar Eye Bags and Dark Circles is a lifting cream that can help you to completely get rid of these two common problems; it aims to tighten the skin, controlling the pressure of the fluids inside.
When completely exhausted with the problem eye bags and dark circles, men and women even opt for injections, fillers and so many such remedies. Most of them are time consuming and expensive; needing top ups and advice from professionals. If you want to avoid such fuss and get rid of your eye problems in your own at home, then Remescar Eye Bags and Dark Circles can help you.
Just topical application of this cream on affected areas helps to reduce the appearance of your eye bags and dark circles. People tend to feel younger and more confident without eye bags and circles. Also when you are extremely tired and it is evident from your face, applying this cream around the tired and puffy eyes helps to look fresh.
Remescar Eye Bags and Dark Circles Use
Using the Remescar Eye Bags and Dark Circles is very simple. It is recommended to follow these steps -
- Wash your face with water before applying Remescar Eye Bags and Dark Circles. Pat dry with a towel.
- Take a very small amount of this eye cream on your finger (size of rice grain approximately).
- Use your ring finger to apply the Remescar Eye Bags and Dark Circles around your eyes. Apply it in an outward direction from the eyes.
- Try to keep your head still for two to three minutes after applying this cream. This will allow it to absorb and dry without any creasing.
- Remescar Eye Bags and Dark Circles can be applied underneath makeup. On the washed face, apply the cream and let it dry. Once completely dried, you can apply your eye makeup.
Remescar Eye Bags and Dark Circles Ingredients
Full list of ingredients of Remescar Eye Bags and Dark Circles:
Aqua, Magnesium, Aluminium Silicate, Sodium Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-75 Shea Butter Glycerides, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, CI 19140, CI 16035, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Acetyl Octapeptide-3
Want to write a review? Click here