What is it?
This collagen facemask is designed to specifically help restore a youthful look to your skin and promote an anti ageing effect. Its creamy textured substance is ideal for applying onto your face with a delightful little spatula. This hydrating facemask is made from a formula enriched with ingredients such as Jojoba oil, Coral seaweed and vitamins C and E. All of which are chosen for their firming, line reducing and deeply hydrating qualities, allowing this hydrating facemask to encourage the defined appearance you desire.
What does this collagen facemask do and when will I see results?
This collagen facemask is aimed to have an anti ageing effect, but it does so much more than just that! One of the major causes of fine lines is dehydrated skin. This hydrating facemask offers the ultimate way to restore any moisture you may be lacking. Therefore, when you start to see little furrows appearing it could be a good idea to step up your skin care regime and include more moisture, such as from this hydrating collagen facemask. Consisting of plant-based collagen, it may help restore a more toned effect of your skin.
Some people who use this collagen facemask see improvements after just a few weeks of use, whilst others require a number of months to see and feel a significant difference. For this reason, an initial 3-6 month course of this hydrating facemask is recommended.
Why should I use this collagen facemask?
It is ideal for people who like to take time out and chill; it’s also good for those who enjoy pampering themselves. The collagen facemask is ideal for those who may want to give their face a quick and enhancing lift to reduce the appearance of facial fine lines.
How do I use the collagen facemask?
Using the spatula supplied, apply a small amount of the hydrating facemask onto your face, spreading thinly and in an upward motion and outward direction. It’s suggested you should apply the collagen facemask to delicate areas around the eye with your fingertips. Gently massage where this hydrating facemask has been applied in a soothing circular motion. Sit back and relax for 10-15 minutes and then remove with tepid water and pat dry. This skincare routine should be carried out twice a week.
Key ingredients in proto-col Collagen Facemask
Are there any side effects?
There are no known side effects of this collagen facemask. However, it is recommended that you read the list of ingredients to ensure you aren’t allergic to any of them. You may also perform a patch test on the back of your hand to check for any allergic reactions.Ingredients (tab)
- Algae extract – Is known to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Plant derived collagen – Can naturally nourish and plump up the skin.
- Neroli oil – Clinically tested to help treat skin conditions like thread veins, scarring and stretch marks.
- Magnesium – Helps to maintain cell balance in the skin.
- Zinc – A crucial ingredient to promote the growth of body cells which helps speed up the healing process.
- Panthenol (vitamin B5) - Metabolises in the skin to form pantothenic acid (vitamin B5).
- Vitamin B5 - Known as an effective treatment for sunburn, as it is a deep penetrating moisturiser, which stimulates cell proliferation and promotes minor wound healing.
- Vitamin C – An essential component for maintaining healthy skin.
- Vitamin E – Has healing properties and also exhibits anti-inflammatory activity. It can also protect cells from UV damage and environmental pollutants.
- Jojoba oil – Jojoba oil has long been used to prevent dryness in skin, as well as lipid peroxidation, which are 2 of the most important causes of premature ageing of the skin.
- Coral seaweed – Provides natural protection against UV rays. It also contains calcium and magnesium, which help to oxygenate the skin for a young and healthy look.
- Aloe vera – Known to soothe and moisturise dry and burnt skin, this a key substance in this hydrating facemask.
Want to write a review? Click here