For Sensitive Skin
What is People for Plants Face Scrub?
People for Plants Face scrub was made to be a gentle and environmentally friendly way to help scrub away impurities and dead skin cells. This action has been known to help to revitalise skin and improve blood circulation for better skin health. There has been a lot of controversy over microbead use in cleaning and skincare products that has now led to it being totally banned. The microbeads were shown to pass through the water cleansing and filtrations system causing damage to wildlife. The People for Plants scrub is free from microbeads, instead allowing you to exfoliate without the need for ingredients that are harmful to the skin and the environment. The scrub is powerful enough to help remove dead skin cells, yet caring enough to support nourishing, moisturising and revitalising.
People for Plants Face Scrub
More and more people are benefiting from exfoliating their skin to reveal newer skin underneath, however what most don’t realise is that many modern day products also contain chemicals that can dry skin out and reduce elasticity which can lead to premature aging. Although exfoliating helps to reveal newer skin if this is damaged by chemical products it can have a negative effect. People for Plants scrub gives you all of the benefits of exfoliation without the drawbacks helping you to look fresh, feel moisturised and rejuvenated just by using three times a week!
Scrubbing away dead skin cells by means of exfoliation sounds barbaric, however it is a necessary process if you are looking for great fresh looking skin. It has the benefit of being able to help a variety of skin problems including:
- blemishes – aims to clean blocked pores without drying skin
- red and dark marks – helps remove surface skin to make them less noticeable
- hyperpigmentation – aids breaking up the darker cells
- dry skin – helps stop a build-up and further irritation
- reduces wrinkles – aims to slow down the skin process
- designed to smooth skin for better aesthetics
- Use the scrub at least three times per week, more if needed
- pat dry rather than rubbing to avoid irritation
- Splash cold water on face after using to close pores thus reducing toxins getting deep into the skin
Safe to use
Being a natural product it is unlikely that you will experience side effects, however some people do have allergies to natural ingredients. Before use read the ingredients and if you have reacted previously do not use without first consulting your doctor or eliminating the possible allergy through allergy testing.
Want to write a review? Click here