What makes Naturasil Molluscum better than the surgical options for molluscum removal?
Unlike the surgical procedures (such as cryotherapy, curettage, and laser therapy) and topical solutions formulated with harsh chemicals, Naturasil Molluscum is a preferred treatment for molluscum contagiosum because:
- It offers a painless symptomatic treatment for molluscum contagiosum.
- It does not leave behind any scars.
- Applying this topical solution is easy and does not need any professional help.
- It is free from harsh acids and chemical contents, meaning it will not potentially harm your skin.
How does the Naturasil Molluscum treatment work?
The effectiveness of this molluscum treatment is rooted in its natural ingredients that are specially chosen for their anti-viral, anti-bacterial and fungicidal properties. When the solution is applied on the molluscum warts, its potent contents penetrate deep into the skin layers to reduce the symptoms of this skin infection at root level.
Who can use Naturasil Molluscum?
Naturasil Molluscum is a symptomatic solution suitable for anyone who has developed symptoms of molluscum contagiosum. However, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult with your doctor before beginning to use with this treatment.
How do I apply Naturasil Molluscum?
Treating the bumpy molluscum warts was never this easy before Naturasil Molluscum came about. All you need to do is wash the affected area thoroughly with water and let it air dry then apply the solution with the inbuilt applicator brush directly onto the molluscum growths. Continue doing this 2-3 times a day until the infection has gone.
What are the ingredients of Naturasil Molluscum?
As specified in the beginning, this carefully constructed, natural formula is an effective formulation of natural plant extracts, which include:
- Thuja Occidentalis 6X HPUS- The abbreviation HPUS suffixed to the Thuja Occidentalis indicates that this ingredient is included in the official online database of Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States. This natural extract is included in Naturasil Molluscum because it provides relief against Polypi and Naevi symptoms of molluscum contagiosum.
- Cedar leaf oil- Its anti-bacterial and fungicidal properties provide a thorough treatment for molluscum.
- Melaleuca alternifolia essential oil (tea tree oil)-A combination of other essential oils blended with tea tree oil, is studied to show over 90% of reduction in molluscum warts in 16 out of 19 children candidates. This essential oil is also known for its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
- Ricinus Communis Seed Oil- This plant extract penetrates easily into the skin to effectively treat skin disorders.
Cedar leaf oil: Its anti-bacterial and fungicidal properties provide a thorough treatment for molluscum.
Ricinus Communis Seed Oil This plant extract penetrates easily into the skin to effectively treat skin disorders.
This essential oil is also known for its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
Is Naturasil Molluscum safe to use?
Naturasil Molluscum is an all-natural formulation and hence, should be safe to use. However, skin of some individuals may react sensitively to essential oil based treatments and therefore, it is advised that as an intended user, you must check the list of ingredients first to see if you are allergic to any. And if you are not sure whether or not your skin is sensitive to the treatment, conduct a patch skin test first to be sure. Also, avoid using this topical formulation near mouth or eyes.
How do I order Naturasil Molluscum?
Placing your order with léluna.co.uk is easy and takes just a few minutes of your time. All you need to do to purchase Naturasil Molluscum with us is click on "Add to Basket" option below and then proceed as directed.