What is Khadi Light Brown?
In their natural Light Brown dye, they’ve created a light yet rich tint to give your hair a light brown tone as well as warm red reflections for a radiant glow. Five valued plant extracts - Indigo, Henna, Amla, Bhringraj and Neem - work in harmony to give you a stunningly vibrant, glossy shade which makes it ideal for covering grey hairs. They also coat each strand to nourish and protect, with no chemical impact on the hair’s cortex.
What is the difference between ®Khadi Dark Brown and Light Brown?
If you're looking for a more intense, chocolatey, deeper brown, then Dark Brown is the natural dye for you. However, be aware that if you are applying to light hair (white or blonde) you will need to apply Khadi Pure Henna for 30 minutes, rinse out, before then applying Khadi Dark Brown otherwise you won't be able to achieve the dark brown colour you desire. Alternatively, if you are looking for something that isn't as heavy as this colouring, Khadi Light Brown will provide you with a much a lighter shade of brown with red reflections.
How do you use Khadi's Light Brown henna?
- Wash your hair well, preferably with a natural shampoo that does not contain silicones or substances that can weigh down the hair.
- Dab the hair with a towel and mix the powder with hot water to create a smooth and creamy paste.
- Wear disposable plastic gloves and apply the paint evenly on the hair, avoiding contact with the skin.
- Wrap your hair with a plastic wrap, a shower cap or the towel itself to keep the colour warm.
- Leave to act between thirty minutes and two hours and rinse thoroughly.
Full list of ingredients
Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Powder (Indigo), Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Powder (Henna), Emblica Officinalis (Amla), Eclipta Alba (Bhringraj), Azadirachta Indica (Neem).
At Lé Luna we strive to offer the best possible customer service and we take great pride in the feedback we have received from our customers.
100% based on 3 ReviewsLeave a review
Love this colour!! My hair colour suits me perfectly, description is spot-on, light but warm and soooo flattering!
Really lovely colour, covers all my greys and my hair looks so youthful and healthy
Beautiful colour, looks perfect, shiny and healthy