Does Henna only give red shades?
For generations, Henna brought to mind colours ranging from copper to mahogany. In reality, pure Henna, or Lawsonia Inermis, mixed with other plants, can give many effects, from light blonde to chocolate.
Khadi® dark brown henna, for example, is a 100% natural blend, ideal for those who want to get a brown shade without any red tones. Not only does it guarantee an excellent coverage on white hair but, when applied consistently, it gradually gives body and shine to hair.
What is the difference between a chemical and a natural tint?
Let’s start with what they have in common: the duration of the colour. Apart from the subjective differences, such as the frequency of washing and the hair regrowth time, the natural colour usually lasts between 20 and 30 days. These are the substantial differences:Applying Time
Depending on the intensity of the colour you want, the time needed for a natural henna-based colour to develop varies tween 30 minutes and 2 hours, which is especially recommended when applying to white hair or to a more intense colour.Quality of the ingredients
An authentic natural henna hair colour does not contain ammonia, irritants, brighteners, perfumes, parabens, silicones or chemicals.The result
A natural henna-based colour allows the desired colour to be achieved without stressing your hair because it does not interfere with the internal structure of the hair. Colouring hair using dye with plants will therefore be healthier, stronger and brighter.
How do you use Khadi's Dark Brown henna?
- Wash your hair well, preferably with a natural shampoo that does not contain silicones or substances that can weigh down the hair.
- Dab the hair with a towel and mix the powder with hot water to create a smooth and creamy paste.
- Wear disposable plastic gloves and apply the paint evenly on the hair, avoiding contact with the skin.
- Wrap your hair with a plastic wrap, a shower cap or the towel itself to keep the colour warm.
- Leave to act between thirty minutes and two hours and rinse thoroughly.
- When applying Khadi Dark Brown Henna, use a towel that you no longer use or that you are not afraid of staining: you can use it for the exclusive use of your vegan dye.
- Give yourself a well-deserved break to make the most of your beauty treatment. You can take the opportunity to read a book, listen to music, watch TV or simply relax!
- During the rinsing phase the use of shampoo or conditioner is not required: The colour will stabilise in the following 24 hours, providing you with naturally unique effects.
Full list of Ingredients
Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo), Lawsonia Inermis (Henna), Emblica Officinalis (Amla), Eclipta Alba (Bhringraj), Azadirachta Indica (Neem).
At Lé Luna we strive to offer the best possible customer service and we take great pride in the feedback we have received from our customers.
100% based on 3 ReviewsLeave a review
Really nice dye! Feels good to use, plus brown without any red is perfect for me. Stocking up!
Really gorgeos, very enjoyable to use and colour is amazing
I love this dye! My hair is a lovely chocolatey brown, so shiny and soft! Really love it.