Waking up in the morning and realising your hair is in some serious need of a style before you go to work can make your heart sink however there is a solution. Hair Straightener Brushes are a pretty new and exciting thing to grace the hair and beauty community (especially compared to the classic straightener), as soon as they were developed, people everywhere were itching to get their hands on them to have a try. The real question is, do they really work? Although there are many factors as to how well the device will perform on your hair there are a number of things that may affect it, for example your personal hair type and texture.
After much testing, it has been found that hair straightener brushes have come a long way and are getting better and better. Unfortunately, people with really curly hair have found that they are not 100% effective on the roots however are good for the lengths of the hair. Conversely these brushes have shown to work well on all other hair types, they are ideal if you're looking for a quick fix in the morning to revive your silky locks.
Tips for using a hair straightener brush
- Ensure hair is fully dry before using a heat appliance.
- Detangle hair in order to help the straightening brush glide easily through.
- Section your hair, this make it easier not to miss parts!
- Work out what temperature works for your hair, start low and increase until you are happy with the performance (finer hair will require a lower temperature).
- Use a heat protectant spray, any heat can be damaging!
- Ideally get a hair straightener brush that uses ionic technology, this ensures that the integrity of your hair can be maintained during the process.
- Ceramic bristles are also essential in protecting your hair when using heat.
- Go slow! Allow the brush to take full effect as it passes through the hair.
- Think about getting a silicone heat mat if your styler gets hot all the way round, this will protect your surfaces!
There are a number of things to look for when buying a hair straightener brush, many brands use plastic or iron for their bristles but this can be extremely damaging for the hair, ceramic is the most widely known and established in ensuring hair isn’t damaged when in use. Furthermore the use of ionic technology is beneficial to keeping a constant and accurate temperature, this prevents ‘hot spots’ from occurring and damaging your hair. At Lé Luna the Eco Masters hair straightener brush provides you with everything you desire in a hair styler.
New technology similar to that used by ghd and many other heat appliance brands has been incorporated into the hair straightener brushes. Ionic technology is known to help keep the hair smooth and frizz free during and after the styling process, this works by using negative ions to neutralise that of the positive which are produced from the washing process. However if you wish to maintain volume at the roots it is a good idea to avoid these areas with ionic technology.
The Eco Masters Hair Straightener Brush can be tailored to your personal needs, the small display on the brush shows you what temperature you are styling at so that you can adjust it using the buttons depending on your hair type, giving you salon quality styling from the comfort of your home. Resembling a paddle brush the sleek white styling tool is lightweight and handy to use, it can even easily be travelled with to make styling on the go simple and easy.